Monday, April 9, 2018

Project : W210 - Becker Radio Code Part.2


For you younger generation readers.  BECKER was a big supplier of car audio to big players like Mercedes Benz, BMW and Porsche.  Not sure what happened to them nowadays as many car player like Alpine, JBL, B&O are taking over the car industry.  

The player model in my car is called the GRAND PRIX.  As you can see the serial number is located on the side of the player.  Now that I have the serial number of my Becker player the next thing to do now is to go online at RADIOCODE and request the password.  The process is very easy but of course it ain't free!  They charge 8.99pound for my Becker player.  I received the code immediately on-screen and thru email once they received the payment. 

All I need to do is just key in all 4 digits and BOOM! The player is now officially unlocked!  Oh they can also retrieve password for your other branded players such as Alpine, Clarion or other car brands too!





No comments:

Post a Comment