Tuesday, September 12, 2017

New Car In Brunei - KIA Stinger


#CREDIT TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR SHARING THESE PICTURES!

KIA Stinger has landed!!! I was expecting this to arrive in 2018 but OMG it is here!  I am not sure when the car will be launch but I am pretty sure this one will be a big seller.  Here are some information from a friend whose friend is the father of the uncle of the in-law of someone.

There are 3 specs available in Brunei and price will range from BND$48K~$75k++.  Price is to be confirm and I am not sure if these are even correct or not!  So take it for a grin of salt for now.
  • Spec 1 Turbo EX
  • Spec 2 Turbo GT Line
  • Spec 3 V6 Twin Turbo GT (365hp)
I am more interested in the V6 Twin Turbo GT as it has 365hp under the hood.  If the price is correct it will be a budget rocket sedan that can carry 5 pax in comfort! The 0-100km/hr for the V6 Twin Turbo is quoted at 5.1sec!  Not too bad










No comments:

Post a Comment