Tuesday, September 12, 2017

New Car In Brunei - Ford Mustang (MY2015)



#CREDIT TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR SHARING THE PICTURES

Well, today is a good day for new car buyer as I just received another set of photos from Muara Port.  This time we have the long awaited MY2015 Ford Mustang.  The last time I reported about this model was back in 2013 and I mentioned it will arrive late 2015 or early 2016.  Fast forward now to 3rd quarter of 2017 we finally have the old model Ford Mustang. LOL.  I am not kidding, America and Europe will be receiving their MY2018 Ford Mustang very soon and yet we just got our 2015 model.  Weird.

Regardless, the Mustang has finally landed in Brunei for the first time ever as a RHD model.  I am pretty sure I will pay a visit to the Ford showroom once this beauty is ready for viewing.  I can't even remember when is the last time I visited the Ford Showroom. LOL




This is the MY2018 Ford Mustang where the North American market will be receiving in Oct 2017.  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment