Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Day I Sat In A.....Porsche 911 Carrera 4S



A good friend just picked up this ultra mint condition Porsche 911 Carrera 4S last week.  He called me up and I zoomed straight to his house to check out his new prize ride.  When I first laid my eyes on the car I knew this car is quite highly spec from the Porsche factory.  The most obvious from just looking at the exterior is the yellow painted caliper which means Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brake system (PCCB) which also cost a whopping BND$25K~BND$30K!!!  It also come with a subtle Porsche aerokit from the factory that included the painted front lip and painted side skirts.



The list of options on the car is pretty long so I will state some of the more obvious.  The glass roof from the option list is worth a mention as not many 911 in Brunei has this options.


How do you differentiated a Carrera 2 and a Carrera 4?  That middle LED stripe is the way to tell a Carrera 2 or Carrera 4.  By the way, the "4" means it is a AWD version.  I saw a few 911 in Brunei with fake model badges so is good to know what you looking at especially on supercar.  You don't want to get fooled by the owner who tell you his car is this model when it is not!


PCCB = BND$25,000 +/-

 Lots of goodies in the 4S interior, obvious interior option is the sport steering wheel and the unbreakable PDK transmission!  My friend bought this car cheap given that it was sold for around BND$350K when new!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment