Thursday, March 9, 2017

Car Spotting In Brunei - Mercedes Benz E-Class (W114/115)




#credit to the owner of the car

**This is not the S-Class W108 as previously mentioned.  In fact this is the predecessor of E-Class, the W114/115.  Thanks to our reader "AR" for the correction!

I saw this classic S-Class parked in Bandar a few days ago.  This unit caught my attention because as you can see it's in pristine conditions.  Obviously the owner has the car fully restored inside and out.  You don't get to see many classic Mercedes Benz in Brunei anymore and I hope to see this car up close in the future so I can take more pic of it.  Kudos to the owner of this cool ride and reviving such a beauty for our road.  The car was produced around 60s, way before I was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment