Friday, November 4, 2016

Porsche Boxster S Deposit Paid!


Finally sorted out the deposit for my Boxster S gear shifting cable at Porsche Service center.  The cable and other parts with labor charges cost around BND$2200+.  Sadly they didn't have parts in stock so a waiting period of 2 weeks for me.  Currently my car is parked at Porsche center.  While I was there I checked out what hidden gems lurk behind the closed gate.  

Can you spot the Lava Orange GT3-RS?  It is still awaiting PDI!

Here is the current looks of my Boxster S interior.  They have to strip out the center console to remove the cables.

Top cable is the one that is needed to be replace

While the car is awaiting for its part I took away the center console and other panels with me!
Why?  Well you will see something new for my lil Boxster interior transformation soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment