Thursday, October 27, 2016

Car Spotting In Brunei - Porsche Cayenne by LUMMA


#credit to the car owner

Yes, another Porsche post but this time we got a special customized ride!  This is the 2nd generation Porsche Cayenne fitted with LUMMA body aerokits.  In case you didn't know, Lumma is a performance and aero kit company from Germany that cater to all sorts of German cars.  They have many types of kits for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche and etc.

 Today, I came across this beautiful machine whilst searching for a parking spot.  Once I got my parking I quickly jumped out and took a few shots of the car before the owner return to his car.  This car is insane! Basically all body panels has something done to it.  Can you see the bonnet louvers? That is so wicked! A quick search on the web tells me that this kit is called "CLR 558 GT".  Man what a beautiful machine.  I believed this owner also owned a red Porsche Boxster S (981) that I posted last year as they both have similar license plate numbers.  Two thumbs up to u Sir!



No comments:

Post a Comment