Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Sold My Jeep SRT~!


Good afternoon Readers!  About 3 weeks ago I finally sold my JEEP to a buyer.  I posted my JEEP for sale around December last year and finally had it sold after seven months.  Well I will be lying if I say I didn't miss driving that car.  There are several reasons for selling my car.  One of the main reason is I have recently committed to a long term financial commitment late last year before shit really hit Brunei economy.  So after a long discussion with my wife we decided that JEEP has to go for better flow of our budget. Now my daily ride has been reverted back to Dodge Journey.  

So now I am left with my MINI loan which I intend to have it settle by end of 2016.  So by next year I will be free of car loans.   So what does this mean?  PROJECT CAR of course!  Just two weeks ago I almost put down deposit for a used Nissan 370Z.  The price was a bargain and I was a week late before someone snapped it up.  If my JEEP buyer had bought my car a week earlier I am pretty sure the Nissan 370Z will be parked in my drive way.  

Currently I am looking for several USED models that I wished to have owned a few years ago.  Here is a few : Nissan 370z (BND38K++), Audi TT Gen.2 (BND44K++),  Toyota 86/Subaru BR-Z (BND35K++), Hyundai Veloster(BND$17K++) and Nissan Silvia S15 (BND$18K). These models had been relatively affordable in recent years and I can't wait to get one of these soon!

Next things is to start doing small or medium modification for my all my four cars.   I already have several plans lining up and will be posting it here very soon starting September when the parts start pouring in.  Each of my rides now will get some small mods or upgrade so do check back!  I really miss modding my cars, be it big or small mods.  The fun is always there.

Just for your info the JEEP monthly payment was BND$1730!  Now I no longer need to pay these amount I am planning to allocate a budget of $600 for my future additional car(s) in 2017 after I settle with the MINI loan.  We shall see what 2017 hold for me.  Hopefully all will be well!

Oh these brochure were given to me again by my Virginia, my trusty sales rep from MINI.  I always like the MINI brand and I am planning to add another model in the family so probably I might have 6 cars in my garage!  LOL! 

Avid readers will know I collect car brochure from all sort of car brands




4 comments:

  1. Any particular place where I can find used 370z? Fb group or any bulletins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

    Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Zak,via email:- zakgift45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Zak,via email:- zakgift45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete