Saturday, April 9, 2016

Car Show In Brunei - Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah


Oh yes!!!! Finally I get to witness one of the holy hybrid trinity!!!!  I was told there is a carshow near my area and it will feature another rare Ferrari LaFerrari.  I told my wife I am not gonna miss this one, so after picking up my kids from music classes we immediately pop by Yayasan at Bandar for the event!

And here it is, the ultra rare LaFerrari in its glory form.  I try to get more pictures but the sky wasn't too happy so only manage to spent about 10minutes with this car before the sky unleashed!  What a view it is,  I have never seen a Ferrari F50 or Enzo in my life although I did viewed a Ferrari F40 back when I was a teen.  The level of details on the metallic white LaFerrari are impressive!  Looking at a LaFerrari is like looking at a Unicorn in the wild.  I am glad I can get to see one so close!

Don't expect a license plate as this is a private collection of a Royal Family member!

OMG! Check out that yellow BREMBO big ass calipers!  The rear is as big as the one fitted in the front! Carbon fibre galore!

This is the one and only Ford GT in Brunei and yes it belongs to another Royal Family member which also happen to own the McLaren SLR below!  Ford GT is appreciating in value at the moment.  It is good to always know what type of car to invest in!


A very cool Matt black Lamborghini Aventador can be seen parked next to the LaFerrari.  This ride belong to the same LaFerrari owner.



Check out that Royal Insignia! So cool!

My first time viewing the McLaren MP4-12C and Lamborghini Murchielago.  Sadly, I couldn't get any closer due to the weather....

Lamborghini Huracan,  looks pretty tame compared to the LaFerrari

Another rare car, the McLaren SLR!  This is the same car that I had the privilege to sit back in the early 2000s

 This show was alright in my opinion.  Not as well organized as compared to the Borneo Kustom Show.  I can see a lot of last minutes preparation for that event.  There are more than 10 supercars at that events but I only took pictures on the rare models.  The event also included a few local dealer showcasing their latest models.  I was told there are several JDM rides but it was no where to be seen.  Worst of all I don't even know what the event name is called. LOL.  Hopefully Borneo Kustom Show can showcase more supercars in their next event.
 

4 comments:

  1. The insignia on the Aventador belongs to Tony Montana from Scarface(1983) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh thanks for the info..lol..i didnt know that...haha

      Delete
    2. What i can see here during the car show only royal's son and grandchild of hj adinin company as i can spotted gallardo superleggera,jaguar f type,hurracan and murcielago are belongs to them afiq musa and luqman musa🙂

      Delete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Cynthia Corvin. I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of Usd$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of usd$250,000.00 . Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Cynthia that refer you to him. contact Mr. Isa Mohammed ,via email:(asialoanfirms2020@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete