Tuesday, March 1, 2016

New Car In Brunei - 2016 Mini Cooper Clubman S


The new generation Clubman has landed in Brunei!  I was at MINI showroom for a sneek peek last Friday.  This is one cool looking wagon.  It is longer and wider compared to previous gen, gone are the 3 door set-up.  The newest model now uses standard four traditional doors for easy access.   I was told this car will be launched this week at one of the shopping mall.  Price for this beauty will set you back around BND$69000++

I personally prefer the Clubman than the standard MINI Cooper S.  The Clubman has a more mature front facial whereas the Cooper looks like a gold fish, LOL.  Thats just my 2 cents.

The interior is also totally new and differ from Cooper S.  It is unique for Clubman only and comes with butt load of options to choose from.  The car you seeing here is pretty spec-up hence the price.  I am not sure how much the non-S will cost.

The unqie part about the Clubman is the automated split rear barn doors.  It can open remotely or automatically by waving your feet at the bottom of the bumper.  This is good for people who carry lots of groceries when walking to their car.


I am really liking this car a lot. Hope I can test drive one of this in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment