Thursday, March 3, 2016

Car Spotting In Brunei - BMW M4 or 4 Series Coupe?




**Photos belong and shared by reader "N"
**Credit to the car owner

**Update 4 March 2016 -  I was told this is not the real M4, it could be a modded 420d or 428i

Holy smoke.  One of my avid reader spotted this ultra rare BMW M4 at TimeSquare Berakas.  I am pretty surprise someone actually will pay BND230K for a BMW M4.  I am not sure how much this red one cost but the last time I check it cost that much for the one parked inside the showroom!  Insane mark-up!  Regardless I envy the owner of this red BMW M4.  One of my favorite true modern sportscar.

The car has 425hp on tap and goes to 100km/hr in 4.3sec(manual), 4.1sec fitted with M-DCT.   But of course people don't buy a M car for the numbers.  A "M" car is all about overall performance with  speed and handling all working in harmony. In my opinion no other cars can beat the all round performance of a "M". 


 

 


4 comments:

  1. Its a 428i converted with a m4 bodykit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. 428i, or 420i, I am not entirely sure. But for sure it's converted. The owner do claimed that it's BMW M4 and keep on bragging about it, but from what I saw from the Dash pic from his instagram, speedometer up to 260km/h only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's only one M4 in Brunei at the moment according to a BMW salesperson, and they've lowered the price to $190+k when I asked them 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know how much your car painting costs know @ lifegag

    ReplyDelete