Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Car In Brunei - Porsche 911 Targa 4S


Good evening readers!  I was at QAF Porsche to have my Boxster battery check.  I came across this cool 911 while waiting.  This is the second Targa 4S to landed in Brunei, it is the same specs as the previous dark blue I posted earlier this year.  Price is the same as the first unit which is BND$295K++.  

As this is not yet sold,  I was given the opportunity to see how the Targa system works. Damn what a sight and engineering feats. The mechanism is very quiet when activated and can be open/close with a touch of a button on the remote key in less then 15secs! I cannot imagine the possibility of people rear ending this car.  Will be a pain in the ass to repair and not to mention the cost for the Targa mechanism.



1 comment:

  1. Used Lexus lx570 2013 still clean.

    Serious buyer should contact.

    Email address: james.steven102@hotmail.com

    Whatsapp CHAT or Call : +254703285513 or 00254703285513

    ReplyDelete