Saturday, December 5, 2015

A Visit To Volvo Showroom at Beribi


A friend of mine is looking for a new ride and asked me and another friend to join him at Volvo showroom for test driving the Volvo V40.  I met up with my friend an hour later as I also want to check out the latest SUV, Volvo XC90.  Sadly there was no XC90 because launching of the new model is expecting around first half of 2016.  Nevertheless, we did see a few cool rides, in particular these two Polestar V40 and V60!

Never heard of Polestar?  Well they are the official performance arm of Volvo just as AMG to Mercedes-Benz and M to BMW!  The blue example here is Polestar V40, I was told this example here is pretty loaded with options.  This blue machine will set you around BND$65K!
 






Below is a Volvo Polestar V60.  Costing over BND$130K+++!  I was told this is the one and only in Brunei at the moment. The car featured a 3.0 turbocharged straight 6-engine that produced 345hp with 500Nm!  It is AWD and goes from 0 to 100km/hr in 5.2sec!


20" wheels with 6-pistons caliper with Polestar logo!


Exhaust note is as loud as some Italian exotic! 

1 comment: