Saturday, November 21, 2015

Car Spotting In Brunei - Porsche Boxster (981)


I spotted a cool looking Porsche Boxster today behind my shop.  You will notice the cool looking wheels from the photos immediately.  Those are the same wheels company as Boxster S.  This particular model is called HC-053 from BC-WHEELS.  This red color is called the Guard Red in Porsche catalogue.

Something caught my attention when I took the rear profile of the car.  Non "S" Boxster only comes with  single exhaust tip whereas this particular has twin exhaust tips.  Upon closer inspection I found out the stock exhaust has been upgraded with ARMYTRIX exhausts system! 

Very good looking color combo wheels


1 comment:

  1. hey, did you able to ask the owner where to get the exhaust from, im searching through ebay for the same exhaust for my cayman for quite a year now, and i know ordering them online would be expensive or is there any retailer selling them here in brunei??

    ReplyDelete