Saturday, October 17, 2015

Car Spotting In Brunei - Fiat 695 Abarth Tributo Ferrari


**CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE
**CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO SHARED THIS WITH US
**CREDIT TO THE CAR OWNER'S OF THIS SWEET RIDES
 
Someone spotted a FIAT 695 Abarth Tributo Ferrari.  If memory serves me correctly, there are two of these in Brunei that belong to the same owner so correct me if I am wrong.   We used to have FIAT dealer a decade ago but the brand wasn't selling well and it was no longer imported.  With cool new models such Fiat 500, Fiat 500c, Fiat 500L and Panda, I hope someone will reboot this brand in Brunei.

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen a Fiat 695. This is the 1st time even in a pic.
    But can remember the Fiat 500 thee 2 door saloon with 4 speed gear box with 500 cc engine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari....to give it its name in full. Technically a souped up Fiat 500.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha didn't know my car made it on the net. And actually no theres just one owned in Brunei.

    ReplyDelete