Saturday, September 19, 2015

Car Spotting In Brunei - A Bentley and A Lambor ***UPDATED!!!!!


Today we have two cool rides that had been circulating within the car community of Brunei.  First we have an unknown model bespoke custom black Bentley!  I have no idea what model this is or which model it is based on.  If any of you have any idea what model this it please share it on my chatbox on the right hand side of this page! 

***The Bentley shown about is called the Buccaneer.  Thanks to my avid reader for the update!

 **Not My Photos
**CREDIT TO THE CARS OWNER
**CREDIT TO THE OWNERS PHOTOS

Second, we have another Lamborghini Huracan painted in black.  It seems like me that both of these awesome cars belong to the same owner.  (Correct me if I am wrong).  Enjoy your weekend guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment