Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Trip To Brisbane, Australia Pt.2

"I MISS U"

One thing I noticed when holidaying in Brisbane is personalized plate for your ride.  They range from AUD$300 upward to a few grand.  I snapped a few rides that had some cool plates.  Check it out!

"JAS 240"

"ERC 33"... ERIC 33?

"GAO-888", "GAO" most likely is the surname of the owner with "888" which also mean prosperous

Spotted this in GoldCoast, "BBEECH", could be bitch or beach..lol

"RUNOOO"

"KAI MEI" which means stepsister in chinese

"CRA27" = CRAZY

This cool M5 with "LIMPOPO".  I saw a similar clothing store with the same name at GoldCoast

"COCOZY"

"18-YAN" and  "018-OMG"

"54MIR" = SAMIR?
"FDT-04" I think this is one of the affordable personalized plate, probably cost around $300 bucks

If only Brunei allowed personalized plate....

No comments:

Post a Comment