Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Day I Sat In A.....BMW X4 20i


My best friend just took ownership of this cool BMW mid size SUV called the X4.  I was one of the first  privilege friend to collect his car with his wife last week.  As you can see this is the smaller version of X6.  It has slopping rear roof profile to mimic a sports coupe. Normally slopping roof line means roof space will be limited but surprising the interior of X4 is spacious.  I am 183cm tall and the rear accommodate me just nicely.  I remember a few years ago I had a hard time sitting behind a X6 because my head was constantly touching the roof line.  

 Under the hood lies a 2.0litre 4 cyclinder engine that pump out 185hp with 270Nm.  0-100km/hr in 8.1sec which is not too shabby.  This is also one of the quietest engine I ever sat in a BMW. The body color is called Dark Graphite Metallic but sadly the pictures I had taken doesn't justify it.  The color really pop when viewed under the bright sun.

The signature BMW angel eyes and kidney grills!




 

This is one of the nicest interior color matching for a BMW that I had ever seen.  The color is called Sparkling Brown Metallic Nevada leather and it contrast very well with the black dash.  There are currently two X4 with this colors optioned.  The remaining X4 in BMW only comes with standard Black Nevada interior.

It even has a lighter tone stitching throughout the interior and a neat touch of tubbing on the seats!

My favorite of them all is the "X" embossed into the head rest.  Nice touch by BMW

No comments:

Post a Comment