Sunday, March 29, 2015

Jeep Cherokee Has Landed In Brunei


Goooood evening readers!  Happy school holiday for those of you who are having a break from school and also for parents like me enjoying taking a break from sending and picking up our kids from the hectic traffic jam in school.

This is the latest model from Jeep, called the Cherokee that was released in the State mid last year.  These photos doesn't belong to me so I credit here in advance for whoever took these photos.  These were send to me via social media and I personally called the Jeep salesperson and asked about the price.  This ride cost BND$68,000++

The front facial is subject to personal taste.  As you know me I do like unique car so this one looks pretty look.  Just don't like the rear so much because it look so subtle.  I am not sure what engine this car is fitted so I would assume it might be the 2.4 Tigershark Multiair engine given the price set for this car.  

I will visit the showroom and take a close look when I have the time this coming week.  Hopefully GHK will bring in the Trailhawk version of Cherokee.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment