Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jaguar F-Type Pricing in Brunei


Morning Peeps, Yes I know you read seen these cars in my older posts when it first landed in Brunei.  It was the white beauty parked outside the Jaguar showroom.  But today I would like to show you two different colors on displayed inside Jaguar Showroom.  

You are looking at Jaguar F-Type V6(Black) and F-Type V6"S"(Grey).  The best part is I finally get to sit behind the wheel!  It was such an awesome car.  I like the quality, and the material used inside the cabin.  So luxury and sporty at the same time!  Wait till you hear about the price tag! Brunei pricing for these two beasts are BND $130K++ for the V6(Black) and BND $160K++ for the V6"S"(Grey).  Both price quoted are O.T.R prices.  

V6 has an identical engine as the V6"S" but produced 40hp less and of course they have different specifications between each other.  If my memory can recall,  Brunei market V6 comes with smaller wheels as standard.  The black one shown here has an upgraded option wheels.  The interior options are more or less identical but does come with different sport seats and  different leather materials.  I am so digging this F-Type, it has to be the most beautiful roadster currently available in Brunei.  I hardly see any running around just yet in Brunei road.




THA ASS!

Check out the sport seat and red leather stitching

I don't mind living inside!



I was told the "Active Exhausts" is so intoxicating to listen to every time you start and rev the V6 engine! Got to have those activate every time you drive this car!

No comments:

Post a Comment