Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Shoes For Dodge Journey R/T



My Dodge Journey is more than one years old and is in needed of new shoes badly.  I had been waiting for Kumho to restock but had no luck.  So desperate that I have to choose a Chinese Tyre for this car.  The brand is called ANTARES.  The tyre model is called Sierra S6.  I had never heard of them and goggling them didnt yell too much info either.  I was a bit reluctant to go for it but the current tires are just too bold to be deem road worthy.  This Chinese tyre only cost $180.00 each for 19"!  The Kumho is about $280 range.  Again I visited AutoPro Tyre in Gadong again for Dodge Journey tyres change.

After the wheel alignment and balancing of all 4 wheels,  I took the car out for a spin and was surprised with the comfort and quietness from these tyre!


225/55 R19 tyre size.  A very rare size, I was told only Dodge Journey and Audi Q7 uses them

Nothing fancy on the tyre tread.  Lets hope it will last a year or two.

One of the really bold tyres!

Cannot resist taking this picture outside my house while people are repairing the roads

No comments:

Post a Comment