Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MOPAR Accessories from Factory


I found these wheel flares behind the boot on the first day I collected my car.  These are extended wheel flares and for what purpose I have no idea.  Not sure these are for cosmetic or functional use.  Anyway, I finally took some times to have these fitted by myself.  It took less then 10minutes as these are clip on parts.

Before (Front)

After (Front)

 Rear (After)

Better to have it on the car then leave it lying in the storeroom


And I also found these inside the spare tyre section!  These are MOPAR Sport pedals,  at first I thought these wasn't standard in Export Model SRT and almost want to purchase it online.  Last week while I was checking the spare tyres and tools, I then came across this little box.  Little do I know that goodies were lurking inside!  

It was really a pain in the ass to had it installed especially the brake pedal!  Anyhow I got the job done and its looking good, my right foot feels good too!


2 comments:

  1. I put the brake pedal into hot water to soften the rubber and installation was a breeze... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, now then you tell me....

    ReplyDelete