Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jaguar F-Type is here in Brunei!


Today I took my family to Indera Motor showroom in Berakas to check out their Jaguar and Range-Rover range.  A question pop into my head when I was in the showroom.  "Do you have the F-Type?" I asked because there wasn't any in the showroom.  And the salesman, Saiful replied "Yes we do!"  I was surprised and Mr.Saiful show us around the back of the showroom and two very beautiful F-type greeted us!

The white color shown here is F-Type V6 "S" and the black one is F-Type V8 "S".  V6 "S" model is supercharged with 380hp and the R model is V8 "S" is pure muscle from UK pumping out 495hp!  Price is not confirm yet but I was told for V6 "S" prices will be around BND190k and BND250k for the V8 model.  There is also a base model called the F-Type V6 which they will be bringing in too in the future.



This Jaguar F-Type is by far one of the most beautiful sports car I have ever seen!  It has such a perfect shape!  Would really like one in my garage. LOL! Can't wait for the coupe version to come to Brunei soon!
 


5 comments: