Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Product Review - RAIN-X Wipers!


 Just bought these sets for my Nissan and Porsche.  I was planning to get the PIAA wiper but decided to give RAIN-X a try.  This cost me BND$12.50each from any HuaHo Department.  I bought two 21" for Porsche front windscreen and one 18" for Nissan rear screen.  

These wipers were easy to fit and took me less then 1minute per wiper.  After the installation,  I did a test run on all wipers and works just fine.  Now we will see how long these wipers will last.  I had PIAA wipers installed on the front windscreen of my Nissan ER34 and it lasted more then 8 years! 

The rear wiper I just replaced is actually the original wiper from Nissan factory when I first got that car.  LOL and that was exactly 13years ago and it was never needed to be replace till now.


No comments:

Post a Comment