Thursday, October 10, 2013

Boxster S Wheels Balancing and Alignment at AutoPro Tyre


My Porsche Boxster S is well over 4 years old and over 30,000km and never had its wheels align and balance from the first day it came out of the showroom.   Today I popped by at AutoPro Tyre at Gadong for proper alignment and wheels balancing.  It took around 30mins to have it checked and cost me around $50.00.  The dude who aligned my car is actually a trained, approved technician that also handle wheels alignment for Lamborghini and Ferrari.  You can rest assure your car is in good hand.

Although this shop belong to a friend of mine, it is actually the first time I had my car wheel checked by them.  I am actually quite happy with their qualities and services.  No doubt I will be going back there with my Nissan Skyline ER34!




No comments:

Post a Comment