Monday, September 16, 2013

My Ride No.5 - 2014 JEEP Grand Cherokee SRT


Here it is Ladies and Gentlemen, my new ride, the 2014 JEEP Grand Cherokee SRT!  The new addition to my growing garage.  In case you are wondering, SRT stands for Street Racing and Technology.  SRT is a sub-brand from the Chrysler Group just like NISMO is to Nissan.  They cater models from Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep!  The sub-brand is also responsible for car such as the 2014 SRT Viper! 

  
As of now, there are 4 units of 2014 JEEP Grand Cherokee SRT in Brunei.  One black, Two Reds and One White, mine being the first to come out from the showroom.  The differences between my car and the remaining 3 units? Mine is equipped with a full Panaromic sunroof!^_^

 
  
6.4l HEMI V8 engine, churn out 470hp with around 630nm of torque! This is also the first car that I had driven with an 8-speed automatic transmission.

Here are some photos next to its sibling from the day I drove it out of the showroom

Lastly,  my car is equipped with capless fuel filler!  LOL, Yes I am a sakai, I had never seen a car that is not equipped with a fuel cap! More details and pictures in my next post. For now I want you to share my joy with my new JEEP SRT!



7 comments: