Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera spotted in Brunei


The other day I was at MBStar Euroauto pitting in both my parent Mercedes-Benz S320 and E240 for services.  MBStar Euroauto is located near Tungku Link Highway just behind the old Liang Toon Supermarket.  They handle most European cars such as Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati and also what you looking at here, Lamborghini!


I had sat in my friend Lamborghini Gallardo before but that was the normal standard Gen.1 version.  This here is a totally different beast.  This is a rare car as I do know there are only 2 in existant in Brunei.

Here are the details of the car that I copied from the web:-
LP 570-4 Superleggera LP 570-4 Superleggera.
In March 2010, Lamborghini announced the release of the Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera, a lightweight and more powerful version of the Gallardo LP 560-4 in the sam e vein as the previous Superleggera. With carbon fiber used extensively inside and out to reduce weight to just 1,340 kg (2,954 lb) making it the lightest road-going Lamborghini in the range. The 5.2L V10 on the LP 570-4 gets a power bump over the standard Gallardo to 570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp) at 8,000 rpm. Performance has been improved to 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.4 seconds, and a 325 km/h (202 mph) top speed





 I was told the owner of this car reside in K.B, no wonder I had never seen this car in Bandar before.


 Carbon fibre can be seen both inside and outside of the car!



I do have a video of the roaring engine.  Will post it up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment