Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Re-Fresh ER34 - Exterior Paint Pt.4


Good afternoon readers,  today is yet another boring progress on my ER34.  I just visited the workshop last weekend and my car is still on the same spot as it was 2 weeks ago! LOL! Only this time the top clear coat had been sanded off.  

The workshop is always filled with cars coming in for repairs, bodykit fitment and others.  Apparently mine is the only one waiting for full respray and that is why they are taking their own sweet time.  LOL.  I spoke to the owner and the next step would be laying down fresh new primer coat.   I guess the car won't be ready for my birthday which is coming in a few days.  Sigh....


Anyway, they also started repairing my badly damaged front bumper.  I won't be posting anymore on ER34 until the car is moved to the painting booth for fresh coat of new paints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment