Saturday, June 15, 2013

Project : Blue Devil Completed!


 Good morning readers!  Today I am glad to announce the completion of our MINI Countryman S Project : Blue Devil!  I didn't expect to finish the project so early.  LOL.  Well if you look at the pictures there are some area of the car which was left untouched, notably the wheels.  Engine zone remain stock because this car is my wife daily drives and she preferred a quiet ride to and back from work.


The car had a minor facial revamp by fitting genuine JCW Aero.  The aerokits included front and rear splitters with matching side skirts.  JCW bonnet and side decals were applied also using genuine MINI products. 


This project car has UNION JACK themes all over the exterior to the interior1 and 2 of the car!



So there you go readers,  I am sharing with you these pictures that I took a few days ago at my parent premises.


No comments:

Post a Comment