Friday, May 24, 2013

Re-Fresh ER34 - Exterior Paint Pt.3


Just checked my car last Friday and it is good to see there is "some" progress going on.  From what I can see now is they are patching up cracks and dents from my harsh driving.

I know some readers will question me why put my ER34 to such a dirty workshop.  Well,  this workshop is much better now then compared to 8 years ago when ER34 had its first respray.  I trusted this workshop because I know they can deliver based on their skill and experience.   No point putting your car in a fancy workshop when they can't match the skill and experience.  I knew the owner since Day 1 when I had my car and he really is a down to earth guy.  As a matter of fact, this workshop is an authorized workshop for a local agent,  *AHEM* NISSAN *AHEM". LOL!  All the bodykits are done here!


I think the next progress will be sanding, then it should be heading straight to the paint booth for final spray.  Hopefully I can get my car before my birthday.  Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment