Friday, May 17, 2013

New Mercedes A-Class is finally here in Brunei!


When this car was announced last year, I felt in love with the design  immediately!  Sadly the car was due for mass market only in the first quarter of 2013.  I do not have the luxury of waiting so we ended up with a BMW 1-Series that never happened and bought a MINI Countryman S instead.  Which till today after seeing this A-Class I still think we made the right choice on choosing the MINI.

I am told there are 3 versions of A-Class available.  The lowest spec cost around low BND$50K, second spec around BND$58k and the highest spec command a price tag of BND$65K.  My apologise as I am not sure this red A-Class is the lowest spec or Mid spec.  It is definitely not the highest spec because it doesn't come with the signature "Diamond" front grille.



There is another model called the AMG A45, price tag for that wild beast is BND$80K+.  It is one of the fastest hatchback money can buy and best of all it is a A-M-G! I can say compared to a BMW 1-Series. the A-Class is more equipped then a BMW 1-Series.  The interior is much more roomy and the sport seats is really an eye-catcher!


No comments:

Post a Comment