Saturday, April 20, 2013

Re-Fresh ER34 - Exterior Paint Pt.1


Good morning readers!  Two weeks ago I left my ER34 at my trusty workshop for a full exterior repaint!  Finally, some progress for Re-Fresh ER34! 

The car will take about 2 months to complete.  The repaint will involve not just for the exterior but also the inside of the car such as the under the bonnet, engine bay, door sill, rear boot and etc!  Not a small task.  

This is the same workshop that created the DO-LUCK bodykit for ER34.  They are the one responsible for my ex-ride Mazda MX-5 respray from Mazda Brillant black to Mazda Galaxy grey!



I did consider wrapping or foiling the ER34.  However, wrapping is only for the exterior not the interior.  Best solution is to have it fully sprayed. I will visit the workshop again in about 2-3 weeks to see how far along their progress is.  Will update soon!


1 comment: