Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Car in Brunei - MINI Paceman!



Last Saturday, I was invited to the launch of the new MINI Paceman.   The Paceman is the latest model from the MINI range, it is basically the coupe version of Countryman with a touch of Range Rover Evoque styling cue.  

I reached the showroom around 8pm so I missed the grand launch.  The showroom had been decorated and transformed to resemble a nighclub.  Drinks and snacks were served and of course there were loud music pumping inside.  Kinda remind me of the old times when I went clubbing back in Perth.  I was there with my boy for like 10minutes only because he couldn't stand the loud music.  My wife didn't even enter as she was carrying my 3 months old daughter.  Overall I give 4/5 for the unique launching of the car.

Loving this Brillant Copper color!

Those are 19" Y-Spoke wheels and is so ugly! LOL
 

Starlight blue color, a deeper shade of TrueBlue
 

Loving that ass!
 
There were lots and lots of MINI at the carpark in Mabohai that night

The MINI chop entitled each attendee a free souvenir!

The MINI Souvenir bag

A magazine and MINI merchandise

Ice trays!

I will probably visit the showroom again to check out the interior of the car.  Will update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment