Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Flat with Dodge Journey R/T


We were dining at ILotus Restaurant at Rimba last Wednesday.  When we were about to leave, there was a loud chime and the above screen appeared! And guess what?  The front right tire had a flat!  I had to rang my buddy to pick us up.  After my friend dropped us off I had decided to return back to ILotus to have the flat tire changed.   It didn't took me long, maybe around 20minutes to take out the flat tire and replaced it with the temporary tire

It was lucky because the Dodge Journey is factory fitted with TPMS or Tire Pressure Monitoring System, or else I wouldn't had notice the flat! I do not need to explain what TPMS is as post will already answered that question.


 Can you see the big bolt in the above pic?  I had it removed the following day and the repair for the tire only cost BND$3.00!
 
This tiny tire(below pic) was our temporary tire and 80km/hr was the maximum speed!  Nissan Skyline ER34 and Porsche Boxster S were not fitted with TPMS,  I might consider both fitted with third party TPMS for future safety and awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment