Thursday, December 27, 2012

Re-Fresh ER34 - NISMO Wing Struts


Avid reader may recall back in 2010 I purchased a pair of NISMO wing struts from an online store.  I never got the chance to use it till now.  Last weekend, with my cloud9 mood I decided to swap the old wing with my err...old wing. LOL.  This is actually my original ER34 wing that come stock when I first bought the car new.  The only thing I replaced this time was the struts.  I didn't use the strut covers because I think it will look more rugged without it.  It took me around 1 hour to remove and trial fit the wing.  It was a very productive afternoon.


Oh yes it is adjustable too!

Did some compounding and polishing to bring back the colors of the wing.  I think this wing has been inside my store for more then 8 long years.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment