Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MINI Showroom - Friend's New Cooper S Convertible

 

 Good morning readers,  I was at MINI Showroom on Monday with a good buddy of mine who is about to purchase a spanking brand new MINI Cooper S Convertible.  The picture you are looking at is his new soon to be ride.  Virginia, the same salesperson that handled my car purchases is again been chosen to handle his new car too!  Good services deserved to be well introduce to other prospect customer.  

This color is called Spice Orange,  it is very unique and rare color.  There are not many around in Brunei.  Last I recall seeing one is a Cooper and another demo Cooper S in MINI showroom.


I sure loving the unique sport rims that comes with the car.  Check out my happy friend who is final spot checking on the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment