Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Next Dream Machine! JAGUAR F-TYPE!


There is a new cat in town!  JAGUAR is back in Brunei!  One of my customer from CH-Toynation email me that he had recently moved to a new car company called INDERA MOTORS, which is the new Jaguar parent company of Brunei.  Jaguar used to be licensed to Premier Motor.

At the same time, JAGUAR also just launched their latest GT model called the F-TYPE in this year Paris Motor Show.  When I first glance at the pictures you see here, I immediately fall in love with the beauty of the car.  Look at it!  It is so beautiful!  I want one!  I will just wait for this beauty to land in Brunei, and if the price is right, who knows I might have one in my garage *_*

The F-Type will be release in 2013 as a MY2014.  As of press release from Jaguar,  the current model is only available in Convertible.  The Grey-colored coupe you looking at here is a prototype but I am sure it will be joining the Jaguar lineup very soon.  There are three engines to choose from 340hp V6 Supercharged, 380hp V6 Supercharged(S-Model) and the almighty 495hp V8!  It only come with 8 speed automatic gearbox. 

Please God, let this car be affordable!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment