Sunday, September 2, 2012

Project N.E.S II - 2-Piece Forged Aluminium Wheels Pt.5


Good evening!  Today I finally got the chance to bring my little Boxster-S to the tire shop to have the rims fitted!  For local readers, these rims were installed at WESTIN' in Gadong.  The tires chosen for the wheels are FEDERAL 595 Series.  Will talk more on that in my next post.  For now, here are some sneak pictures for my latest Boxster S new BC Wheels!

Ready for wheel balancing
 
Today is a bloody hot day as you can tell by this poor man here! LOL

Here are the preview pictures (Please do click on the pictures!)

Will have more pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Like the speed yellow. Not to crazy about the aftermarket rims, but that is a matter of taste. Primarily I doubt that they are better than Porsche rims and they are for show not performance. That being said, you have a great car I am still dying of jealousy.

    ReplyDelete