Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project N.E.S II - 2-Piece Forged Aluminium Wheels Pt.4


Here are some more detail pictures for my BoxsterS HB-05 forged aluminium wheels from BC WHEELS

Front - 8.5 x 19"

No Concave on Front Wheels

Rear Wheels 10 x 19"

Deep Concave Rear Wheels

More close-up details on the wheels

TPMS adapter, this feature will not be use as my car is not fitted with TPMS



Here are some accessories included in each wheels

BC Wheels Cap, TPMS sensor adapter and BC Racing badge

Here you have it, my BC Wheels HB-05 2-piece forged Aluminium wheels.  It will be ready for installation by this weekend, hopefully!  I am pretty tight with work this whole week and I am desperate to want this wheels fitted in the car.  Will have more update soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is really tremendous that the way you desceibe. This information is so much more than I needed!
    keep it up .
    bmw i8 rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative site, i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles...
    skrotning af bil

    ReplyDelete