Monday, August 27, 2012

Dodge Journey R/T


Good morning readers! Today I would like to formally introduce to you guys my new ride, Dodge Journey R/T.  If you are an avid readers, you would already knew this car was a replacement for my Peugeot 5008

The car was purchased from Daha Auto Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of GHK Motors.  They are the sole agent for Dodge Brunei and is located at the newly developed area at Sumbangsih Bahagia at Beribi.  

I am a big fans of Dodge and when there is a need for a replacement on our family vehicle, it is a no brainer for me to look for this brand.   The car is priced at BND$49,990 on-the-road.  And here is what comes with the car:-

EXTERIOR
  • 2.4 DOHC 4-cyclinder
  • 175hp
  • 4-Speed Automatic
  • Front Wheel Drive
  • 19" Aluminum Wheels
  • New Dodge Emblem
  • New Face-lifted Front Grille
  • New Face-lifted LED Taillamp
  • New Face-lift Front and Rear Bumper



INTERIOR
  • 7 Seaters Full Leather Interior
  • Soft Touch Interior
  • 8.4" Uconnect Touchscreen In-car Entertainment
  • 9" Rear LCD with Wireless Headphones
  • ALPINE 380Watts Sound System (6 speakers and 1 subwoofer)
  • Reverse Back-up Camera
  • Keyless Entry
  • 3-Zone Climate Control
  • LED Interior Lightning
  • Child Booster Seats

 8.4" LCD with Uconnect


Third Climate Control Air-Con with 9" LCD

All round LED interior lights

 Rear boot with third row seats(folded down)


Reverse camera with Parking assist


 I don't think there will be any modification done to this car at the moment.  I am very happy with the capability of what this car is providing to our family. The only thing I regretted was choosing the exterior color in white instead of black. Maybe in the future I might have this car wrap in black or matt black color that will have big chrome wheels to go along with it.  We will see how.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there Eric, I've been doing research on my next ride for the past few months. I'm looking forward to own an SUV. With tons of choices out there, I am completely overwhelmed. Then I saw this car, to be honest I'm not really keen with the looks but the interior mesmerised me (large screen for the passengers, child booster seats...the list goes on). It seems like the perfect vehicle for me and my family. My main concern is regarding the fuel consumption. With 2.4L Petrol engine, 4-speed automatic...it sounds like a bad recipe for fuel economy. Plus, how does this car compared to diesel powered vehicle like the new Hyundai Santa Fe or Kia Sorento R? Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, sorry for late reply as I usually dont check post comment. I have to agree with you 2.4l with 4 speed is bad recipe for fuel economy BUT fuel is cheap in Brunei (about 54cents per litre Brunei dollars) so I cant complaint much. I chose this car because of budget and the car fits in with all the criteria that is needed by us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about monthly payment? how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing car with new technology features. I want to buy this R/T model in red colour. Thanks for sharing this nice post.
    dodge journey 2015 features

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.

    I recently went to Dodge showroom and somehow Dodge Journey caught out attention. I was wondering, what's your honest review of the car? In terms of usage, and probably on the maintenance side. Do you send it to the agent for maintenance/servicing? And was also wondering on your experience of getting parts (if any).

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete