Sunday, August 19, 2012

Freebies from MINI Pt.2


Hi again,  more freebies from MINI.  These items here were given personally by Virginia, our salesperson for our MINI Countryman S.  Our previous freebies were only standard gifts from QAF MINI.  

You are looking at Genuine MINI accessories.   Remember the BMW 1series that I almost had?  Do you want to know what gift the salesperson plan to give?  NONE!

Back to positive story, all together there were four items

Genuine MINI Tee for my wife

Side Mirror Covers!

Union Jack style!

Rear View Mirror Cover

Another Union Jack Style Cover!

I checked a few online MINI shops, these items will cost roughly $300-$450.  I am grateful that Virginia gave these to us for free.  I am definetely going to buy another MINI from her, that is if we ever going to get another MINI :p

No comments:

Post a Comment