Thursday, July 5, 2012

Project N.E.S II - 2-Piece Forged Aluminium Wheels Pt.2


Woohoo!!!  I am so happy!!!  What you are looking at here is my new 19" wheels for my Porsche Boxster S.  Yeap these pictures were taken by the manufacturer and were recently emailed to me for final inspection before delivery.  

From the pictures, you will know that I had chosen Painted Gloss Black with Chrome Black Spokes.   The sales person from the factory who goes by the name Dixon, told me that the wheels is already on route to Brunei and will be expecting to reach my door step in a few days.  I was actually told that my wheels will be manufactured around mid July so some how they have speed up their manufacturing process as it is only 6th July!

Yahoo, I really can't wait to see the real thing!

Check out the concave spokes on the rear wheels!  I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Great post,
    Thank you for sharing useful information. These wheels are looking very nice.

    Forged Wheels

    ReplyDelete