Thursday, July 5, 2012

Porsche Boxster S EXCLUSIVE Equipment - Instrumental Dials in Speed Yellow

Another EXCLUSIVE Equipment that I put in my Boxster S.  This is one of my favorite EXCLUSIVE equipment that I had optioned.  Coming from a JDM background,  upgrading interior is always one of the fun part of owning a car.  When I saw this option in the catalog I knew the original colored have to go.  LOL.  It cost BND$1100+  to upgrade from the standard Aluminium colored intrumental dials to yellow dials.  There are several colors to choose from as shown below.

Standard in Boxster S
 Aluminium Colored Instrumental Dials


EXCLUSIVE Equipment
 Speed Yellow Colored Instrumental Dials

EXCLUSIVE Equipment
Guard Red Colored Instrumental Dials

Images taken from my Porsche Boxster S
Left - Speedometer
Center - RPM
Right - Water Temp & Fuel Gauge


Night time illuminated dials

No comments:

Post a Comment