Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Dodge Journey Accessories - PHILIPS Xenon Kit

Woot!  My Dodge Journey first accessory!  This here is PHILIPS XENON 4300 9006-35w that I purchased from Philips Xenon website.  The shipment took about 2 weeks to arrive directly from U.S.  The cost of the Xenon is BND$360++ inclusive of our local 20% tax.

Upon opening the parcel, I immediately noticed a few things.  Firstly, I noticed there was no "Philips" brand on the exterior packaging which was kinda odd.




Secondly was how the contents was packed.  Not very professional given it is made by Philips...or maybe not. 
The ballasts with stickers of a small print of Philips brand name
The Xenon bulbs
The relay harness was included in this set

 Even the shipper address wasn't included in the postage details.  I am very curious now whether I bought a bootleg Xenon.  I will do more research and update this matter in my next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment