Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Dodge Journey Accessories - Wrong Xenon Bulb Size!!!

Sigh!  If being cheated was not enough.  Now I have another problem with the fake Philips Xenon! I was delivered with 9006 bulb which is suitable only for high beam in my Dodge Journey!!!  The correct size for the low beam should be H11!!!! I double checked with my invoice and I correctly ordered the low beam Xenon systems!  I really don't understand how this people do their business.  

9006 Xenon bulbs

Yesterday,  I brought the Xenon system to my usual place,  AutoSmart at Serusop.  Upon checking on my original bulb, they immediately raised the red flag to me that the set has wrong Xenon bulb size. I was so mad already that I was cheated on the brand and now I have to swallow another problem of wrong size bulb.

New H11/6000K Auto99 Xenon bulbs


Luckily, AutoSmart do stock H11 Xenon bulb so without second thought I bought the set straight away.  The Auto99 H11 Xenon without the ballast cost me BND$85.00.  I was told by the technician, Ah Ping, that the new H11 Xenon can retrofit with the Philips Xenon ballast.  Sadly, it is a 6000K system, not the 4300K system that I wanted...


Here is the new Xenon 6000K

Nevertheless, I am happy with the new H11 6000K Xenon system.  I also sent an email to Philips Xenon regarding this disappointing matter.  Let see whether they will get back to me.  Will update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment