Monday, June 18, 2012

Project N.E.S II - 2-Piece Forged Aluminium Wheels Pt.1

Hi again readers,  enough news on my Peugeot 5008.  Let's jump to good news on Project N.E.S II!  As you can read from the title of this post.  Yes, I had decided to upgrade the stock 18" wheels to a customize 2 piece forged 19" wheels!  Remember the previous post?  

I am currently in the process of dealing and customizing the wheels below with the manufacturer.  You read that right.  It will be a "customize" wheels with special offset and colors just for my Porsche Boxster S, direct from manufacturer!

I am not going to name the brand just yet but this is the wheels I am going to be customizing.  The wheels shown below are the same, only different in colors scheme. As you can see it can be painted or chromed!  The spoke can also be customize with my own special offset for that deep concave looks! 

Which one do you guys prefer? Please vote for the poll!

 Polished Lips with Chrome Black Spokes
 Painted Gloss Black with Brushed spokes
 Painted Gloss Black with Chrome Black Spokes
 Paint Gloss Black with Painted Gloss Black Spokes

Will update soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment