Saturday, June 16, 2012

Peugeot 5008 Confirmed WRITE-OFF!!!!!


THE BAD NEWS!@#.....

I kinda see this coming.  I was at TAIB and they had informed me that they had decided to write-off my Peugeot.  It is a very sad day and angry day for me.  I am sad because I will miss my car and especially that panoramic roof.  Now my son will surely miss looking at the sky inside the Peugeot.   I am angry at the same time because I was told even though it was insured as first party insurance, there is a big chances that I might not get a single cents after the insurance cover this and that.  In another word, the $10,000 we deposit for the car is gone and the one year monthly payment on the car which had been paid is all gone to waste thanks to a bloody idiot drunk driver!!!!!

Total sum down the drain is near $20,000.
F@#$K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F@#$K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F@#$K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh. I can only say this, "Money, we can earn back.  Life, we can't".  I have to really thank God that I am OK after the accident. I did go to the temple to pray for my safety.   It could had been worst, luckily it was only bruises.....

.......NOW THE HAPPY NEWS!!!

Now, here is some positive news.  I am currently searching for my next family car. ^_^ I am always on a happy mood when looking for a new car. LOL.  We will be going to showroom to check out all the possible model to replace our Peugeot 5008.


Will keep you guys posted very soon!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment