Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Accident in my Peugeot 5008....Pt.2


The day after I had an accident, I borrowed my in-law MB C180 for temporary uses.   While driving down the street for no more then 15mins, the car was shaking so badly.  The RPM of the car was unstable and I was so worried the RPM will drop and stall the car.  A few second after my thought, the worst happened!  The car just came into a complete stall right in the middle of the Beribi roundabout.  Luckily it was public holiday so there weren't much traffics around.  I called my in-law and they told me that the fuel gauge is screwed and they haven't pump the car yet!!! WTF!!!  They came half an hour later with a 2 litre fuels.  Thanks goodness the car started after the fuels was put in.  Sigh!

How bad luck can one get after a major accident ?

No comments:

Post a Comment