Friday, May 25, 2012

Lizard Killed My Peugeot Air-Con!


When I was at Peugeot showroom 2 days ago to collect my Peugeot due to air-con failure,  the technician presented me a bill with an attached parts.  I looked at the bill and was shocked to see a halved lizard body.  LOL.  I honestly was shocked.  I didn't realise the attached parts is a lizard.

Yes you read that right,  they found out why my air-con suddenly shut down.  It was this poor halved body lizard.  Apparently the lizard was jammed in the air-con fan or something I couldn't remember.  Phew, what a relieve.  I was starting to question the reliability regarding about this air-con problem.  Now I can lay this doubt to rest.  Peugeot rock-on!!!  (Touch wood).  Hehe

Question....where is the other half of the lizard?

1 comment:

  1. haha..good luck finding other half of the lizard..maybe still inside the fan..

    ReplyDelete