Thursday, May 31, 2012

Project N.E.S II - Exhaust or Wheels?



OR


Good morning ladies and gentlemen!  Project N.E.S.II is taking another step further.  Although I must admit this project is kinda slow which I did mention when I first announced.

My birthday is coming soon, June to be exact and I was thinking of treating myself and my Boxster S.  So, either get a set of 19" wheels or a REMUS sports exhaust.   Not sure which wheels I am getting as I am still browsing online for all kind of models.  On the other hand, I already decided for Remus Exhaust system if exhaust is what I am getting.  I am kinda indecisive at the moment. Was thinking of getting both at once but that would be too costly as I am on a budget.

What do you guys think?  Wheels or Exhaust?

No comments:

Post a Comment